Oct 09, 2018
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
• Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
• Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
• Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
• You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
• As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
• You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
• Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18-30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
• The aligners are made through a combination of o
ur expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.