Cosmetic dentistry procedures like Invisalign and dental implants go a long way in improving your dental health and oral health. If you have problems with your teeth such as cracks, misalignment, overbite, stained, or gapped teeth, cosmetic dentistry will give you the confidence you need and the improvements you are looking for.
Cosmetic dentistry procedures like Invisalign, teeth whitening, and dental implants are very common. We can correct a number of oral health issues. These cosmetic dental procedures are also long-lasting and the perfect solution for many oral health problems.
What Type of Procedures Fall Under Cosmetic Dentistry?
• Bonding - This dental procedure repairs chips, cracks, and broken teeth.
• Veneers - Unlike teeth whitening, veneers are permanent porcelain veneers bonded over teeth.
• Crowns - This is a great alternative to cover damaged and missing teeth.
• Teeth Whitening - This procedure can lighten the shade of teeth up to 10 shades. Teeth whitening is one of the most common cosmetic dental health procedures.
• Tooth Reshaping - This is a low-cost dental health procedure that fixes uneven and chipped teeth.
• Bridges - This oral health procedure is a dental implant that fills in gaps and missing teeth.
• Dental Implants - This dental procedure involves the implantation of an orthodontic anchor to help improve chewing. Dental implants lead to overall better dental health.
• Invisalign - This clear dental brace is used to straighten teeth. Invisalign can solve problems of impacted teeth.
Benefits Of Cosmetic Dental works:
• Eradicating Tooth Decay
• Correcting Misalignment Issues
• Preventing Gum Disease
If you are interested in cosmetic dentistry such as Invisalign contact us today to book an appointment! Serving Richmond Hill & surrounding areas, we offer a full range of services like teeth whitening and Invisalign to give you a whiter, brighter, and more beautiful smile.
Not only will cosmetic dentistry enhance your overall confidence, but it will also provide some very important health benefits. Go to our website to check out the before and after photos of some of our Invisalign, teeth whitening, and dental implant procedures.