A beautiful smile can make a world of difference for you, your appearance, and your self-confidence. That's why it's important to take care of your teeth. If your teeth are crooked, you can straighten them with Invisalign. Let's explore the differences between Invisalign and braces.
Why Do People Want to Straighten Their Teeth?
You may straighten your teeth to improve your oral health and appearance. If your teeth have crooked or misaligned, you may experience pain in your jaw or have difficulty chewing certain foods. This can lead to various problems like tooth decay, gum disease, and even issues with nutritional deficiencies caused by the inability to chew and eat food properly.
Also, if you want to boost your confidence, a straighter smile is an easy way to do so. You'll feel more comfortable when you flash your teeth and be ready to chat in front of cameras and at important events.
The Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign is a fantastic way to straighten your teeth. Here are five benefits of using this treatment.
• Easier to maintain your dental health. Because you'll be wearing a clear retainer, you'll need to brush and floss your teeth diligently.
• More discreet than traditional brackets. With Invisalign, nobody will be able to see that you're wearing the aligners unless they look closely at your teeth.
• You can eat any food. You'll eat the same foods you normally would, without worrying about eating carefully.
• No metal or wires. You won't have to live with a mouth full of uncomfortable and unsightly brackets.
• You can remove the aligners more easily. If you ever want the plastic aligners off, you won't have to remove multiple caps and use mouthpieces.
Invisalign Effectiveness vs Braces
There's still debate over the best treatment option for crooked teeth. Invisalign is a clear plastic retainer that's custom-made for your smile. It will give you the straight smile you want cost-effectively and easily.
On the other hand, braces are a great option for those looking for a polished, more confident smile. But braces aren't necessarily something you need to have. You can get a natural, straight smile with Invisalign and ditch your metal mouthpieces. This treatment is ideal for you if you have crooked or misaligned teeth.
Making the Right Decision on Your Treatment Method
You can choose between the two options listed above. You'll need to seek professional assistance before making the final decision about which treatment to go with. If you want to know more, call our office today to book an appointment with our professional. At Yonge & 7 Dental Care in Toronto, we offer various dentistry services; from Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implants to Snoring and Sleep Apnea Treatments. Contact us today to learn more about our services.